Natural Dark Circle Treatment – Tips to Treat Dark Circle Naturally
Dark circles are a part of our everyday routine and as much as we try to avoid them, we realize we cannot really achieve this almost impossible task. Knowing how to get rid of your dark circles naturally could be the best way to cope up with them.
This will lessen your chances of a tired look on your face, hide your signs of aging, and enhance your skin.
Table of Content
Why do dark circles happen?
To begin with, dark circles affect both men as well as women. It is more noticeable in women due to the high standards of beauty most women are expected to follow.
There are a number of reasons as to why dark circles make their way to under your eye.
Some of the most common problems are lack of proper sleep, insomnia, fatigue, restlessness and anxiety, and stress; yet sometimes dark circles even take place from hormonal changes and hereditary lineage.
It is best to treat them once they begin to appear otherwise it gets difficult to get rid of an overlying patch one under the other.
Why is natural dark circle treatment the best way?
Considering the significant fact that dark circle occurs under the eye, it is best to use natural ways to treat them.
The skin cells and tissues under the eye are extremely sensitive. The eye itself being an important organ should be kept away from chemicals as much as possible.
Therefore, it is extremely important that you use natural dark circle treatment to treat those patches under your eyes.
For those who have a sensitive skin, using chemical products to treat your dark circles is an absolute NO.
Since the skin is an extremely sensitive organ, and absorbs both nutrients as well as toxins, it is important that you do not use anything chemical on your skin.
These chemicals often risks the chances of reproductive diseases and sometimes even skin cancer.
It has been researched that the more chemical ingredients you use, the more amount of toxic substances are absorbed by your body.
You could rather use some natural products like honey, flour, turmeric to enhance your skin.
You could read this for further knowledge as to why you should always use natural skin care products.
Now even when it comes you dark circles, it is important that you use natural products so as to avoid the harm chemicals might cause to your skin.
Listed below are some natural ways to treat dark circles. These options easily available at home and you do not really have to worry about collecting them.
- Best Underarm Whitening Cream - How To Whiten Armpits Completely and Successfully
Natural ways to treat your dark circles:
Tomatoes and lemon:
- Peel the tomatoes to extract a tiny part of the juice.
- Mix a teaspoon of the tomato juice with an equal quantity of lemon juice and apply it to the affected parts under your eyes.
- Let the mixture remain for ten to fifteen minutes after which you simply wash it off. This will help your under-eye remove the patch and also make the skin smooth and soft.
- You can repeat this twice daily, once before leaving for work and once late at night before going to bed. You will receive excellent results within a few days.
- You could also add to it by drinking mixed tomato and lemon juice with a sprinkle of mint leaves at least once a day.
Cold tea bags:
Tea bags can be an excellent solution to your dark circles:
- Soak a tea bag in chamomile or a green tea bag in water and put it in the refrigerator for some time.
- Once the tea bag is optimally chilled, lie down and place them over your eyes.
- Repeat this once or twice daily and notice the patches magically disappear under your eye.
Potatoes come in handy and are always available in your kitchen. This can be an amazing product in removing dark circles since they contain natural bleaching agents which lighten dark circles and helps you to get rid of the puffiness around your eyes.
- Grate a raw potato and extract its juice.
- Soak a cotton ball with the juice and apply it to the affected parts around your eyes.
- Allow the juice to settle for ten to fifteen minutes and then rinse off the eyes with cold water.
- You could repeat this twice daily, once before leaving for work and once late at night before going to bed.
If you are lazy enough to not extract the potato juice, you could also use the potato slices to cover your eye and help remove your dark circles.
To know more on the bleaching effects of potatoes:
Cucumber is another natural solution to the dark circles around your eyes. They have skin-lightening and also mild astringent properties which help to fix the dark patches around the eyes and make the area soft and supple. This also comes with a rejuvenating and soothing effect.
- Cut the cucumber into round slices and refrigerate them for some time (around 30 minutes).
- Apply the slice over your eyes and wait for ten to fifteen minutes until you wash it off.
- You could also mix cucumber and lemon juice in equal quantities and soak a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the affected area.
- Wait for fifteen minutes and wash it off.
- Repeat it twice daily for outstanding results.
Almond oil as well as vitamin E oil are extremely beneficial for the skin.
- Before you rest for your day, apply a little almond oil over the dark circles and massage it gently into the skin.
- Leave the almond oil overnight until you wake up the next morning.
- Then wash it off with cold water. You could follow this treatment until you find the dark circles lighten and fade away.
This is a slightly different solution to your dark circles in case you would not want to apply anything. Dark circles could be reduced by reducing your levels of depression, stress, and disruptive lifestyle.
Yoga or meditation will not only reduce your dark circles but will also perpetuate your body with a certain calmness. If practiced regularly, it could be the best medication for your body. You could also combine this with another of the above-mentioned ways to obtain the best results.
If unsure still, here is a video to walk you through your first time:
Remove dark cirlce under eye videos:
You could also watch some of these videos:
To sum it up, dark circles can be a real problem but the solution isn’t really very difficult. With small efforts on a regular basis, it shouldn’t be difficult for one to get rid of their dark circles. However, make sure to control your levels of stress, anxiety, and restlessness so as to stop the dark circles to return after they disappear.
Overall, make sure that you project towards a healthier life. Also do not forget to update your thoughts and results in the comments section of the post. Please share it with your friends if you find it helpful.