What causes acne scabs? There are many things that cause acne, but the primary factors are genetics, your diet or the result of the products that you use in your everyday life.
However, despite the broad range of causes, the good news is that acne can be treated naturally and quickly.
In this article, you’ll be shown not just one, but eight of the best ways to get rid of acne scabs overnight.
These methods are quite flexible, and using them is easy and straightforward enough that anyone can do it.
Acne scabs do seem gross, don’t they? You may have experienced a situation where those embarrassing pimple scabs didn’t make a good first impression when you first joined a particular event or met a new group of people.
If you don’t already know, acne scabs are sore formations, reddish in color, that develop after popping a pimple. These formations are always crusty and occur as the result of popping and scratching zits.
Acne can be an unbearable experience because it leaves infected pores on your face.
When these infections begin to heal from the inside, scabs start to develop, which leads to swelling and redness on your face and constant, extreme soreness.
Luckily, there are some natural remedies in existence that you can use to get rid of acne scabs overnight.
Are you prepared to learn the practical hacks for how to get rid of acne scabs overnight? If yes, then here we go.
Read More: Regular use of home facial steamers can help you to fight acne breakouts and retain a youthful appearance.
Here are few hacks to help you get rid of acne scabs overnight:
Method 1: Wash your face using an Antibacterial Cleanser.
Do you have to prick acne? Follow this guideline keenly. Why? It is a flexible and a practical hack of how to get rid of acne scabs overnight.
- Purchase a quality cleanser or antibacterial soap and wash your face twice a day. Move your fingers in a circular motion as your wash your skin to help eliminate the acne problem.
- To safely remove any soap residue, splash your face with lukewarm water until the soap is gone.
- For the most effective results, please don’t rub your face harshly, using a towel, but pat your face dry using a clean cloth. I would recommend the use of a new, clean cloth each and every time you wash your face because aggravating the bacteria on your skin can cause even more acne to develop.
Related buyer's guide: 5 Best Face Washes to Fight Your Acne
Method 2: Avoid scratching, rubbing, and itching.
It is evident that acne can cause you to scratch and itch at your face.
At some point, I have experienced this particular problem, and I fully understand the effect it can have.
If you have not realized it yet, continuously rubbing, scratching or picking at your face can actually worsen the condition.
If you do have an itch, just dab the area tenderly and gently with a clean cloth. Never rub the itch, as this could make your skin look blotchy and red.
Method 3: Apply Acne Cream
Currently, there is a host of different creams available on the market that can be used to treat acne scabs.
Unclean hands provide a shortcut for the transmission of dirt and bacteria, which means that you MUST wash your hands efficiently before the application of any cream.
- Take about ten to fifteen minutes to carefully apply the acne cream over the scabs.
- In order to keep the affected area dry, you should buy a cream that contains benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
- This method will accelerate the process of healing, but, as stated earlier, always wash your hands before applying anything to your face.
Related buyer's guide: Top 4 Best Natural Moisturizers For Acne (Give Your Skin A Break).
Method 4: Use Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is another excellent option for treating acne scars. With antiseptic characteristics and qualities that promote healing, this oil drives away all bacterial infections. Use tea tree oil to relieve yourself from the pain caused by acne scars.
- Get a cotton ball
- Dab tea tree oil over the cotton ball to dampen it.
- Gently rub the damp cotton ball over the scabs. Know that rubbing these scabs harshly is likely to prick off the scab crust and could lead to bleeding and bacterial transmission on your face. Be gentle.
- Repeat this procedure two times a day to completely remove the scabs overnight.
Method 5: Apply a Warm Compress on your
The mild compression method is another approach that eliminates scabs overnight. It has been proven that warm compresses can eliminate the scabs within a few hours since the process keeps your skin moistened. Here is how to go about it:
- Find a clean cloth
- Get some warm water taking take care that it is not too hot. Dampen the cloth and apply it to the affected area.
- The will offer relief from scratching and itching sensations. Additionally, any crust and scabs will begin to loosen up.
- For maximum results, perform this procedure twice a day for five or six minutes each time and in a short period, you’ll have a bright and clean face.
Method 6: Apply Manuka Honey to the affected area.
Do you use honey at your home?
Of course you do, because this kitchen ingredient has both antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
Healing happens more quickly thanks to the help of this top-notch antibiotic that is also a key component to improving the overall appearance of your skin.
How do you apply it? Take a look at the steps involved:
With the help of a cleanser, thoroughly wash your hands
- With the aid of a cleanser, thoroughly wash your hands. Gently pat your face dry to remove all moisture.
- Grab your Manuka honey and apply it directly to the affected skin.
- From a medical supply shop, find a hydropolymer dressing and use it to dress your face.
- Even though this honey a superb healer, the use of the dressing aids in the absorption of fluids. Carry out this process once a day and you’ll achieve results that you might not always notice right away.
Though honey is an excellent healer, using the dressing alongside it helps to absorb any fluids. Do this once a day to reach noticeable results that you would not be able to achieve otherwise.
Method 7: Apply Vaseline or Petroleum Jelly for acne scabs
The strategy of picking and scratching at acne scabs offers no solution to your problem and only results in the development of more scabs and blemishes on your face.
Vaseline is an ideal remedy for covering the scabs.
Vaseline effectively seals these scabs thereby quickening the healing process. Peek-a-boo:
- After you’ve cleaned your face and removed any pus, fluid or liquid, apply Vaseline to your fingers. It’s possible that blood is oozing from the pimples, so make sure to clean the skin off first.
- Get a clean cloth and gently pat dry the crust of the scab.
- Apply Vaseline and ensure that it covers the scab all over, perfectly. This will prevent the entry of infectious bacteria and keep the crust moist.
- Everyone looks for flexible and practical ways to get rid of acne scabs overnight and believe me; this particular remedy works flawlessly, and nothing should deter you from giving it a try. How long does it take for the pimple scabs to be cured? With this remedy at your disposal, just a few hours is appropriate!
Method 8: Make a smooth Baking Soda Paste.
Last on the list is the use of the baking soda.
This ingredient has the potential to tighten up your scabs and is arguably one of the most beloved home remedies.
Due to its antiseptic and antifungal characteristics, a paste of baking soda is a great way to eliminate acne scabs. Below is how to use it:
- Take a small bowl and put a little bit of baking soda into it.
- Add some water and carefully blend with the powder until a smooth paste is formed.
- Take a small amount of paste and cover your scabs with it.
- Carry out this procedure on a daily basis until the scab falls off by itself.
Nobody, not even you, can prevent you from having a bright and appealing face when there are so many acne scab remedies available! These methods are purely natural and safe for your skin. They will ward off any infections and itchiness in the nick of time. Who doesn’t love to have flawless skin?
So, be sure to use these simple home remedies and bid goodbye to acne scabs, overnight. Let people appreciate you and the beauty of your gorgeous, blemish-free skin!
Lots of thanks for using your precious time to go through this article. I hope you’ll fall in love with my suggestions, as the methods are all self-tested. Check out all kinds of skin care advice at BeautyShortcutips.com
Read More: Best Underarm Whitening Cream - How To Whiten Armpits Completely and Successfully
Related video: In this video, Dr.Axe break down the top foods you should be eating and supplements you should be taking to get rid of acne. He also cover what foods you MUST get out of your diet immediately if you want to get rid of your acne.