women often strive for success, and regrettably, opportunities in life are linked to appearance. Your best underarms whitening cream will help you now.
Knowing how to whiten armpits can help you feel more confident about yourself. I personally hate the feeling of being in any situation and feeling uncomfortable about myself.
I don’t like it when I have forgotten to shave or put my hair up or do something else I meant to do that morning. It makes me feel very self-conscious of myself.
Feeling awkward can cause you to feel off balance if you have an important work interview or if you are just doing your regular workday, you can not present yourself as well.
Or Maybe you are planning to tan in your swimsuit, you can not feel confident wearing your warm weather clothes too.
If you have dark skin in your underarms, knowing how to whiten it can help you feel more poised in any situation.
What Not To Do
Before we get into what we are looking for in any type of whitening cleanser, we should talk about the dangers of certain treatments.
Many natural treatments can treat your skin well, though they may not be as successful as buying a cleanser that was specifically created with the purpose of lightening dark underarms.
Lemon is one treatment that is commonly suggested. However, rubbing lemon directly onto your skin, especially repeatedly, can be dangerous. Here is an article that discusses how dermatologists view the process of whitening armpits and what is not safe.
Baking soda has also been warned against by a few extremists. Overall, products that are too acidic or too alkaline can damage your skin’s natural formation.
If you are sensitive to certain products then you should check out number three on this list which is a product that especially works with sensitive skin.
This being said, be careful in what products you choose to apply to your skin.
What Is Causing My Dark Underarms?
First of all, you should know that dark underarms can be the sign of a more serious problem. Acanthosis Nigricans is an example of one disease that has a symptom of dark armpits and a dark neck.
Checking into various options and talking to a doctor before you select a product can help give you the best results.
If you merely treat the symptom and not the underlying problem, then you will see any advantages you gain toward having lighter underarms quickly lost again.
Once you have visited a doctor or a specialist in the area and they determine that your dark underarms are not indicating anything serious, then you can use one of the treatments I will recommend below.
However, many times, dark underarms are merely caused because of the constant shaving or because of your genes and hormones.
If your underarms are caused by one of these and not a more serious reason, then you can use some of the following products.
What To Know When Selecting a Product
If you have read my article before that was aimed at general skin bleaching, then you will already know a few of these tips as the types of ingredients you are looking for will be the same. Feel free to look at that article here.
You should avoid hydroquinone and mercury in any product that you choose to apply on your skin. They have been linked to negative results with your skin such as cancer. In some countries, these ingredients are even banned.
However, in the United States, hydroquinone is not banned yet. Selecting an organic product will assure you safe ingredients for your skin.
If you want to know more about those products, there is a little bit more information in my previous article that I referenced above.
Top Rated Underarm Whitening Creams
|Image||Product||Where to buy|
| 1. Asavea Whitening Cream for Sensitive Areas – Best Budget Whitening Cream
| 2. Divine Derriere Intimate Skin Lightening Gel– Best Intimate Whitening Cream
| 3. Amaira Natural Skincare Intimate Lightening Serum – Best Plant-Based Whitening Cream
| 4. Divine Derriere Skin Bleaching Cream – Best All-Around Whitening Cream
| 5. Meladerm Pigment Correcting Cream – Best Vegan Whitening Cream
5 Reviews of the Best underarm whitening creams
1. Asavea Whitening Cream for Sensitive Areas – Best Budget Whitening Cream
This whitening cream is not only meant for underarms but for other sensitive parts of the body like the elbows, neck, hands, feet, knees, and private parts as well. It does not only whiten but also moisturizes the skin, restores its elasticity, and balance the pH for a smoother, healthier complexion.
Although it is made with all-natural ingredients that are mild and gentle for the skin, not everyone who used it saw satisfactory results within 1 week as promised.
- Multipurpose lightening cream
- Helps lighten dark spots, acne scars, melasma, freckles, and hyperpigmentation
- Comes in a hygienic and easy-to-use pump jar
- Fights bacteria and bad odor
- Contains vitamin E and skin brightening peptides
- Gentle and safe on the skin even on sensitive areas
- Hydrates and repairs the skin
- Promises visible results within 1 week of use
- Made with natural, high-quality, plant-based ingredients
- Comes with a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
- Has a pleasant smell
- Not a permanent skin lightener or brightener
- The brand is not well-known
- Appears like paint on the skin
- Many users did not see results and some said it even worsened their condition
2. Divine Derriere Intimate Skin Lightening Gel– Best Intimate Whitening Cream
The Divine Derriere Intimate Skin Lightening Gel is specially made to whiten and even out the skin tone even on the most sensitive and private areas darkened by tanning, hair removal, or hormones.
However, since this product is made with plant-based and dairy-based ingredients, it can cause irritation or allergic reactions on some people.
- Made with natural and plant-based ingredients like mulberry and licorice extracts, Kojic acid from Japanese mushrooms, and lactic acid from milk fermentation
- Blends and enhances the skin tone of the underarms, bikini area, chest, knees, elbows, and other private parts
- Contains B-White skin whitening peptide to give dull skin a radiant glow
- Has a mild, aloe scent
- Risk-free 100% money back guarantee within 90 days upon purchase
- Not for people with sensitive skin
- Can cause irritation, skin peeling, and allergic reactions
- Somewhat expensive for the small amount of product you get
- Too watery
- Leaves a sticky feeling once dried
3. Amaira Natural Skincare Intimate Lightening Serum – Best Plant-Based Whitening Cream
Amaira Natural Skincare offers a slightly different whitening product in the form of a serum. It is recommended for lightening sensitive areas like the inner thighs, underarms, nipples, and genitals using a powerful hydroquinone-free combination of herbal extracts.
This product works but is quite expensive. It also tends to dry up the skin although it is nothing that an application of moisturizer cannot solve.
- Among the top-rated choice for whitening private areas
- Lightens skin by up to three shades lighter
- Hydroquinone-free formula
- Contains effective Glycolic acid and Kojic Acid
- Plant-based ingredients like licorice, mulberry, orchid, and bearberry extracts repair, nourish, protect, and brighten the skin
- Evens out the skin tone for your confidence
- Has a light, pleasant smell
- Many users recommend applying moisturizer after the product since it tends to dry out the skin
- Can leave the skin chapped and with a rough texture
- May be too harsh for those with sensitive skin
4. Divine Derriere Skin Bleaching Cream – Best All-Around Whitening Cream
If you do not like the whitening gel by Divine Derriere, try their Skin Bleaching Cream! Its active ingredients include 6% glycolic acid, B-White Peptide, Licorice Extract, 2% Hydroquinone, lactic acid, vitamin E, and niacinamide to exfoliate and brighten dull, dark skin.
Despite its effectiveness, this product contains 2% hydroquinone, the highest concentration permissible without prescription. This chemical has been associated with multiple skin problems and even cancer.
- Brightens and evens the skin tone
- Reduces discoloration, dark spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation, and dullness
- Dual alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) lactic acid and glycolic acid exfoliates and deep cleans the skin for an enhanced whitening effect
- Can be used on the elbows, underarms, knees, intimate areas, and other sensitive body parts
- Has a strong, horrible smell similar to that of hair paint
- Can cause irritation, rashes, redness, burning, chaffing, and soreness
- Very little amount of product
- No change on the skin at the very least even after the whole jar is used
5. Meladerm Pigment Correcting Cream – Best Vegan Whitening Cream
With more than 10 active advanced ingredients, Meladerm’s Skin Lightening Cream is free of phthalates, sulfates, petrolatum, parabens, hydroquinone, and mineral oil. It is made for the skin but also works in other body parts that need whitening like the underarms.
This product seems to be far more expensive than other products on this list. While many users swear by this product, buying it is a risk because some users feel like the price is worth it for the results they got.
- This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- It contains no phthalates, sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, or hydroquinone.
- Helps reduce hyperpigmentation, acne marks, scars, melasma, dark skin, and age spots.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Works through the synergistic effects of powerful ingredients and beneficial plant extracts
- Comes in an airless dispenser for prolonged freshness and effectivity
- Absorbs quickly without a sticky or greasy feeling
- No money back or satisfaction guarantee
- Takes a long time for effects to really become visible
- Too expensive for some customers
- Has a strong, weird smell that has caused allergic reactions on some people
Considering only the benefits and the value for your money, I personally recommend the Amaira Natural Skincare Intimate Lightening Serum. Although it is still on the expensive side, it is not as pricey as the Meladerm Pigment Correcting cream.
It also does not contain hydroquinone or any other harmful chemicals. If you have sensitive skin, you may need to watch out for skin dryness and apply more moisturizer but other than that, you can expect up to three shades lighter skin with the least side effects.
What Do You Think?
If one of the other products I described appealed more to you, tell us why. What about that other product makes it your choice?
If you have tried one of these products, let us know how it worked for you.
And, of course, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. I would love to help you whiten your underarms and make you feel proud of your body!
Source: Beauty Shortcutips