Best Underarm Whitening Cream – How To Whiten Armpits Completely and Successfully
women often strive for success, and regrettably, opportunities in life are linked to appearance. Your best underarms whitening cream will help you now.
Knowing how to whiten armpits can help you feel more confident about yourself. I personally hate the feeling of being in any situation and feeling uncomfortable about myself.
I don't like it when I have forgotten to shave or put my hair up or do something else I meant to do that morning. It makes me feel very self-conscious of myself.
Feeling awkward can cause you to feel off balance if you have an important work interview or if you are just doing your regular workday, you can not present yourself as well.
Or Maybe you are planning to tan in your swimsuit, you can not feel confident wearing your warm weather clothes too.
If you have dark skin in your underarms, knowing how to whiten it can help you feel more poised in any situation.
What Not To Do
Before we get into what we are looking for in any type of whitening cleanser, we should talk about the dangers of certain treatments.
Many natural treatments can treat your skin well, though they may not be as successful as buying a cleanser that was specifically created with the purpose of lightening dark underarms.
Lemon is one treatment that is commonly suggested. However, rubbing lemon directly onto your skin, especially repeatedly, can be dangerous. Here is an article that discusses how dermatologists view the process of whitening armpits and what is not safe.
Baking soda has also been warned against by a few extremists. Overall, products that are too acidic or too alkaline can damage your skin's natural formation.
If you are sensitive to certain products then you should check out number three on this list which is a product that especially works with sensitive skin.
This being said, be careful in what products you choose to apply to your skin.
What Is Causing My Dark Underarms?
First of all, you should know that dark underarms can be the sign of a more serious problem. Acanthosis Nigricans is an example of one disease that has a symptom of dark armpits and a dark neck.
Checking into various options and talking to a doctor before you select a product can help give you the best results.
If you merely treat the symptom and not the underlying problem, then you will see any advantages you gain toward having lighter underarms quickly lost again.
Once you have visited a doctor or a specialist in the area and they determine that your dark underarms are not indicating anything serious, then you can use one of the treatments I will recommend below.
However, many times, dark underarms are merely caused because of the constant shaving or because of your genes and hormones.
If your underarms are caused by one of these and not a more serious reason, then you can use some of the following products.
What To Know When Selecting a Product
If you have read my article before that was aimed at general skin bleaching, then you will already know a few of these tips as the types of ingredients you are looking for will be the same. Feel free to look at that article here.
You should avoid hydroquinone and mercury in any product that you choose to apply on your skin. They have been linked to negative results with your skin such as cancer. In some countries, these ingredients are even banned.
However, in the United States, hydroquinone is not banned yet. Selecting an organic product will assure you safe ingredients for your skin.
If you want to know more about those products, there is a little bit more information in my previous article that I referenced above.
Top 5 Best Underarm Whitening Cream
This product, which can fill your budget, is marketed as a facial whitening scrub; however, it can also be used for your underarms or any other part of your body that you want to whiten. Let's go over the positives and negatives of this particular product.
- Natural, Organic- This means that your skin will not risk being exposed to harmful chemicals.
- Brighter Complexion- While this product does work to fade spots that are already dark, it also inhibits melanin from being produced in that area. Melanin is the chemical in your body that makes your skin darker. Because this scrub will stop the melanin production, you will be able to avoid further dark underarms after you have lightened them once.
- Mixture- This scrub is very gritty. It is made this way for exfoliating purposes and is the downside of it having been designed for faces. Even those who used it for faces did not like the gritty feel it left behind.
- Smell- This scrub was described as smelling "woodsy." For those who do not like that kind of smell, they may not enjoy how their body smells after the product has been applied.
I recommend this product for those who are looking for a long term solution to their dark underarms. While this product will not give you a quick fix (bleaching your underarms out immediately), it does show results in the long term.
This product is another option for you if you are looking to whiten your underarms. This product has several aims, accomplishing several purposes with your underarms for the price of one product. Check out the pros and cons and see if this product is the right choice for you. Here is a demo video for how to apply this cleanser.
- Several Purposes- This product can cleanse your underarm area. Having your armpit cleansed of all extra skin cells can help you with several different purposes. It can whiten, cleanse, and keep away odors.
- Long Lasting- This product is said to be long lasting. When it is used, it can keep the smell away for several days, meaning that you do not have to use it every day.
- Effective- Customers who used the product talked about how they did not experience as many yellow stains in their shirts' armpits. Also, they saw a noticeable difference in the color of their underarm skin.
- Foreign Product- The tube only has instructions in Japanese on the bottle. While it is effective, some users prefer to have instructions in front of them that they can understand. If this applies to you, then you may not be able to use the product.
I recommend this product if you are looking for something that will serve multiple purposes. You will not only have lighter underarms, but you will also have less of a smell and cleaner underarms as well.
This product is very interesting as it is quite a bit different from some of the lotions or creams that are mostly used for whitening. Its differences are part of what make it stand out as an excellent option.
- Cleanses- First of all, this product contains goat milk which naturally cleanses skin. It is able to get down below the first level of skin and cleanse your pores. It will even help your skin produce new skin cells.
- Uses Herbs- This product uses herbs to help lighten your skin. The specific herb used in this type of soap is saffron. Saffron has so many benefits for your skin. It evens out the texture and takes care of any itchiness you may have in your underarm area.
- For Sensitive Skin- If you have sensitive skin, then you should lean toward selecting this product. Why? Not only is it organic, but it is also gluten free. The soap does not have any harsh chemicals or detergents. You will be able to use the soap without having an allergic reaction. Even if you don't have sensitive skin, it can still benefit you.
- Smell- Some of the users did not like the smell of this soap. However, you should know that there are several scents available. If you don't like the goat milk and saffron scent, look through the others and find one you like.
I recommend this product if you have sensitive skin or want a natural way to lighten your underarms.
This product is a very strong one that is specifically meant for bleaching skin. Some natural solutions that I mentioned in my previous article can be found in this product such as shea butter and kojic acid.
- Effective- This product is very effective. It promises upon your purchase that if you use it regularly, you will see results within thirty days. This product also warns you not to use the product if you are not trying to lighten your skin. That tells you just how effective it is.
- Destroy Dead Skin- This product not only lightens your skin but also cleanses your pores and skin. Any dead skin in your underarm area will be destroyed, leaving you cleaner as well as lighter.
- Possible Harm- If you overuse the product, then your skin can react to the ingredients in the product. It is suggested that you test the amount that is best for skin before you begin lathering on too much. If you have sensitive skin, you may want to skip experimenting with this product altogether.
- Dry Skin- This product has also been accused of causing dry skin, which will lead to itching. If your skin is sensitive already, then this product can cause you to have a reaction.
I recommend this product if you want to have clean as well as light skin.
- Successful- This product promises to work within ten days. Those who have tried it can attest to its fast working power. However, this may only be due to the fact that the users may have been using the second recommended product as well.
- Instructive- This product provides you with application instructions which was the complaint of one of the previous products. These will help you know how and when to apply the lotion.
- Multiple Products- The success of this product may depend on the use of multiple products. That means that it will end up being more expensive than other options. This is something to consider as you are making a decision.
I recommend this product if you want a product that will work quickly and softly to lighten your skin.
Which Product Should You Choose?
Putting aside all of the great smells or negative textures, the purpose of this article is to find the best product for lightening your skin. While it may be beneficial for you to choose a product that also cleanses your skin, that should not be the deciding factor.
So, in the end, I recommend Saffron Soap With Goat Milk as the best product to lighten your underarms. Why?
First of all, this product's only negative feature is its smell, which may not even bother some customers. Secondly, this product is completely natural and is a positive choice if you have sensitive skin. While it does not work as quickly as some of the other products promise, its results are more natural and long lasting. Last of all, this product will help cleanse the skin in your underarm as well as whiten it.
What Do You Think?
If one of the other products I described appealed more to you, tell us why. What about that other product makes it your choice?
If you have tried one of these products, let us know how it worked for you.
And, of course, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. I would love to help you whiten your underarms and make you feel proud of your body!
Last update on 2017-03-23 - Details