Choosing the best face wash for your skincare regimen is as easy as pie. If you want your search for the best face wash to be fast, consider these three factors.
A face wash is an essential part of anyone’s skincare routine. Even if you forget to take a facial cream on your trip, your skin may be fine for a couple of days. However, missing a facial cleanser can spell disaster.
Choosing the best cleanser for your skincare regimen can help keep your skin looking younger and more radiant every day. Without a cleanser, you are not allowing your skin renewal process to go smoothly and risk inflammation.
So, what should the best facial cleanser offer you? Ask yourself the following questions.
1. How Do You Want Your Skin To Feel?
While all face washes remove dirt, not all of them offer your skin the same feeling. Whenever you apply a certain cleanser to your face, what do you want to feel as a result: a smooth and silky skin or a squeaky-clean skin?
If the skin feels comfortable after washing, then you’ve chosen the right product. However, if you feel even a tiny bit of tautness, the cleanser should fly to the garbage can.
2. What Type of Skin Do You Have?
If you know what skin type you have, you can substantially narrow down the options. If you have oily skin, the best facial cleanser for your needs should eliminate the oil, dirt, and grime to leave the face absolutely fresh.
If you have dry or sensitive skin, the facial cleanser can gently remove the dirt without bothering the precious oil that the sebaceous glands are trying hard to produce. Natural face wash can benefit people with overly sensitive skin, as can an organic face wash.
If you have normal skin, then the cleanser can keep it squeaky clean, fresh, and ready for any facial cream or makeup.
3. What Do You Want the Face Wash to Do?
You can consider a few types of face washes for your skincare routine. Each one has its own benefits depending on your goals.
· Daily cleanser – This cleanser should be mild enough to clean your skin on a daily basis (day and night). Its main benefit is keeping the skin clean and ready for other manipulations you are about to do to your face. Meanwhile, it can’t get rid of all dead skin cells or remove makeup.
· Makeup remover – Such cleansers may be harsh and not suitable for twice a day application. They remove makeup but don’t care much for the delicate oil balance of your skin.
· Scrubs – If you want to get rid of the dead skin cells and make your skin look younger, the scrub is for you. However, it can’t be used on a daily basis.
Smart tip #1: The goal you want to achieve by using the face wash is a more important factor than the type of your skin.
Smart tip # 2: The best face wash or cleanser removes dirt and oil while a scrub removes the top layer of your skin.
Smart tip #3: Don’t overuse the cleanser or it can damage your skin.
Choosing the Best Face Wash Fast
best cleanser for dry skin
best cleanser for combination skin
best cleanser for sensitive skin
Top Editor's Choice on Face Wash
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest Beauty Short Cuts right on your inbox.