10 Best Bath Bombs You Should Try Now
Bath bombs are another internet phenomenon made popular by Instagrammers all over the world. If you haven’t seen one of those mesmerizing bath bomb videos online, check out this compilation of the best bath bomb videos below to make sense of the hype:
As you can see, bath bombs are just absolutely hypnotizing and they smell just as amazing as they look.
They’re great for spending a relaxing evening lazing around in your tub after a hard day’s work. Most bath bombs are infused with essential oils and other good stuff to make you feel like you’re in a 5-star spa somewhere in Paris instead of your home.
Due to the rise in demand, there are hundreds of bath bombs available in the market today and it can be difficult to choose which ones are worth it. Not to worry, here at BeautyShortcutips, we’ve compiled the top 10 bath bombs you should definitely try out.
1. Camo Bath Bomb by Soapie Shop – quirky bath bomb with a wonderful outdoorsy scent. Perfect for nature lovers.
2. Little Bella Bath Bomb by Soapie Shop – a cute pink and white bath bomb that smells of wine and roses. Great for unwinding with a glass of rosé.
3. Vanilla and Chamomile Bath Bomb by Scent Sation – comes in a vibrant blend of purple and blue. Releases an amazing scent that is sure to remind you of your grandma’s baking.
4. Black Bath Bomb with Silver Glitter by The Bath Bomb Co. – great for those who feel like dipping in a dark pool of scented water. One of my personal favorites.
5. Large Lush Pink Cupcake Bath Fizzy by Two Sister Spa – comes with a nice, sweet scent and cute colors! The ball is pink and white with some sprinkles on top.
6. Pokéball Surprise Bombs XL by The Island Bath & Body – perfect for satisfying your inner Pokémon obsession. It also comes with a surprise figurine inside!
7. Sparkly Little Black Dress Bath Bomb by Intimate Bath and Body – another black bath bomb, this time with a sexy twist. It has a wonderful, sensual scent that’s perfect for a couple’s bath.
8. DIY Luxe Bath Bomb Making Kit by Urban Kangaroo – a fun DIY kit for crafty bath bomb lovers! Experiment with different scents and combinations.
9. Rose Petals Bath Bomb by Yumscents - a cute and girly bath bomb that’s perfect for giving your skin a touch of moisture.
10. 8-Pack Vegan Bath Bombs by Bath Pearls & Flakes – an amazing vegan bath set that’s made of cruelty-free and naturally derived ingredients.
Review of the Best Bath Bombs
1. Camo Bath Bomb by Soapie Shop
- Created by our Nature Loving Maker Jasmine!
- Being long hours in the deer stand or hiking the...
- COLORS are fun and are perfect for Camo Lovin GUYS...
Some girls like it girly and some like it rugged— what about those who like both? If you’re the type who likes experiencing the great outdoors but also appreciates a little luxury once in a while, this is your kind of bath bomb.
This Camo Bath Bomb by Soapie Shop gives you a nice, relaxing bath that’s reminiscent of wonderful days spent trekking in a forest or spending the holidays in a mountain cottage. Just one whiff of its woodsy scent and you’ll feel your eyes close and your body relax.
- Nice and relaxing scent
- Relieves muscles
- Great for cold winter nights
2. Little Bella Bath Bomb by Soapie Shop
If your idea of a nice relaxing bath comes with a nice glass (or bottle) of wine, this bomb was made for you! It combines the smell of roses and wine to give you the ultimate atmosphere for rest and relaxation. Just throw this beauty in your bath and you’re good to go.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Made of bentonite clay for muscle relaxation
- Has a surprise inside
3. Seriously, Bath Time Rocks by Grace & Stella Co.
- 320G of BATH ROCK FIZZIES 100 percent SATISFACTION...
- BATH ROCKS FOR SPA QUALITY AROMATHERAPY AND DEEP...
- TURN A SIMPLE BATH INTO A LUXURIOUS ESCAPE: Bath...
What most people don’t know is that not all bath bombs are cylindrical in shape. This rock-shaped bath bomb from Grace & Stella Co. puts those fancy round bath bombs to shame with its amazing smell and anti-oxidant rich formula.
- Packed with anti-oxidants
- Great for soothing sore muscles
- Vegan and paraben-free
4. Black Bath Bomb with Silver Glitter by The Bath Bomb Co.
- HIGHEST QUALITY BATH BOMB - HANDMADE IN THE USA -...
- ADVANCED FORMULA - SUPER FIZZY - Dark and...
- VERY UNIQUE GIFT - Great for a Romantic night,...
There’s nothing prettier than a black bath bomb sizzling in your tub. This one from The Bath Bomb Co. comes with a touch of silver to give off an elegant look while filing your bathroom with a wonderful relaxing scent. It’s a must-try!
- Relaxing and rejuvenating
- Contains Epsom salts and coconut oil
5. Large Lush Pink Cupcake Bath Fizzy by Two Sister Spa
- PERFECT BIRTHDAY GIFT - Our Birthday Cake Bubble...
- BUBBLE BATH - Our propriety formula one-ups...
- LARGE & SKIN-NOURISHING - Almost the size of a...
This bath bomb is so delicious-looking it’s hard to resist the urge to bite it (don’t do bite it, by the way). The name might say Cupcake, but this fizzy ball is made for your bathtub and not your kitchen.
It comes in an adorable shade of pink with some colorful sprinkles on top! Perfect as a gift for someone fun and bubbly.
- Doubles as a bubble bath
- Packed with olive oil for soft skin
- Moisturizing and soothing
6. Pokéball Surprise Bombs XL by The Island Bath & Body
- MADE IN THE USA by The Island Bath & Body and come...
- Each Bath Bomb is rich in moisturizing,...
- SURPRISE! Each Bath Bomb has an adorable Pokemon...
This is the bath bomb set for those of you who were absolutely obsessed with Pokémon as a kid. Not only are these balls quirky and fun, they also have a cute little surprise inside every ball!
With these babies waiting around in your bathroom, you’ll find yourself rushing home every day just to have some me-time in the tub.
- Muscle relaxing
- Moisturizing for your skin
7. Sparkly Little Black Dress Bath Bomb by Intimate Bath and Body
- RELAXING FRAGRANCE: Sexy and warm, Little Black...
- AROMATIC ADVENTURE: Looking for an exciting and...
- FRESH CLEAN EXPERIENCE: At Intimate Bath and Body,...
These black bath bombs are so mesmerizing I simply can’t get enough of it! Intimate Bath and Body made this sexy black bath bomb with couples in mind. Which means, it’s perfect to take with you on a honeymoon or special alone time with your hubby!
- Relaxing fragrance
- Great mix of floral scents
- Perfect for sharing a bath with your hubby
8. DIY Luxe Bath Bomb Making Kit by Urban Kangaroo
- Discover the easy and effective way to make 15+...
- Make Luxury Bath Bombs with Natural & Organic...
- Start Making Bath Bombs with Everything you need...
If you love getting crafty and spending a nice evening soaking in a tub, this DIY bath bomb kit from Urban Kangaroo is perfect for you! It has everything you need to make an awesome bath bomb — including essential oils, flower petals, and packaging paper to keep your creations fresh.
- Fun and creative
- Can make up to 18 bath bombs
- Comes with all the ingredients you need to make bath bombs
9. Rose Petals Bath Bomb by Yumscents
This attractive pink bath bomb is perfect for those girly girls looking for a quick way to turn a tub into a spa! The smell on this one is absolutely amazing and it just relaxes you right away.
- Contains no Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS)
- Moisturizes skin
- Does not leave residue on tub
10. 8 Pack Vegan Bath Bombs by Bath Pearls & Flakes
- PREMIUM QUALITY - MADE IN USA ONLY: Handmade,...
- SUPERIOR VALUE: 8 (EIGHT) unique bath bombs...
- PERFECT GIFT IDEAS: Elegant gift set packaging...
We all have that one vegan friend who’s a bit difficult to gift. This wonderful vegan bath bomb gift set from Bath Pearls & Flakes is the go-to present you’ve been looking for! It comes highly rated and is perfect for those who are a bit sensitive to strong scents.
It’s moisturizing and doesn’t leave your skin feeling flaky after a soak.
- Contains Shea butter
- Contains relaxing essential oils
- Organic and made with natural ingredients
What Makes an Awesome Bath Bomb?
There are literally thousands of bath bombs available and it can get hard to sift through the ones that aren’t worth your hard-earned cash. For us here at BeautyShortcutips, there are three things that makes a bath bomb worth it:
1. Great scent
Of course, it has to smell fantastic. The whole purpose of a bath bomb is to give you a sensual, relaxing experience to calm your mind and body after grinding all day. Bath bombs with essential oils, flower petals, and other sweet-smelling ingredients get a thumbs-up for us.
2. Unique concept
It’s hard to stand out in a sea of colorful, glittery balls. For it to make the cut, a bath bomb has to be of very high quality or offers the customer a unique experience. Some companies go as far as putting surprises inside bath bombs to make the experience more interesting.
You get a nice bath and a little gift at that same time! Who doesn’t want that?
3. Made of natural ingredients
Going for natural and cruelty-free is always good when it comes to purchasing any product. Thankfully, there are a lot of vegan bath bomb options out there to choose from.
Bath bombs are just so pretty it’s hard to pick which one is the best among the rest. While all the products here are absolutely fantastic, I’d say it’s a tie between the 8 Pack Vegan Bath Bombs by Bath Pearls & Flakes and the DIY Luxe Bath Bomb Making Kit by Urban Kangaroo.
They’re both awesome and unique products that are definitely worth a try.
Last update on 2017-11-21 - Details