Learn How To Get Rid of Acne From The Trusted Sources
You’ve tried a million remedies but the stubborn pimples keeping coming back? Don’t give up. After all, acne is just another challenge that your body throws at you. With the right approach, you can come out on top.
If you want to win the acne battle, you should use the right weapons. We collected all the important information in one article in order to make your fight easier.
Start getting rid of acne today and you’ll see the benefits almost immediately.
The Acne Attack: Where and Why
If you are serious about battling the timeless acne problem, take a few seconds to review the reasons. They’ll help you find the right solutions in the future.
1. Simple Acne-Causing Factors
While there are many reasons why the acne condition may worsen, the basic acne recipe is easy as pie.
Here are the ingredients:
- · Overactive oil glands
- · Dead skin cells
- · Clogged pores
- · Bacteria
Here are a few simple steps:
- · Oil glands cause too much oil to be produced.
- · The oil joins the dead skin cells on your skin’s surface.
- · The mixture clogs the pores and provides a wonderful environment for bacteria growth.
Voila! Your acne is ready to be served!
2. What Can Make Acne Show Some Brutality
It’s important to note that oil glands don’t suddenly start overacting just because they feel like it. You and your body do a few things that help stimulate them.
- · Puberty Invites Acne
Hormones are the acne’s best friend. A special male hormone called androgen soars through the roof during puberty in both boys and girls.
It helps enlarge oil glands and they immediately start producing extra oil
- · Pregnancy/Oral Contraceptives Cause Hormonal Changes
When you are pregnant or take oral contraceptives, your body goes through certain hormonal changes. The hormones, again, force the oil glands to overact so the acne strikes in full force.
- · Meds Might Not Just Cure You
If you take medications that contain corticosteroids, lithium or androgens, acne may worsen. Any drug that affects your hormone level is your potential enemy in the acne battle.
- · Certain Foods Have Hidden Reefs
Some food may trigger acne. If you overindulge on dairy products and food with high carbohydrate content, you might experience more breakouts.
Bread, bagels, hamburgers, and chocolate may be acne triggers. However, there is no official proof that this is so.
- · Stress Is Acne’s Best Friend
When you are under stress, your body reacts in unpredictable ways. One of them is boosted oil production.
- · Your Parents Might Be Responsible
If you have special genes that make you prone to acne then you are more likely to get it. If your parents suffered from overwhelming acne outbreaks, then you might experience them as well.
3. The location of acne on your body can give you a hint as to what causes it:
· Jawline – hormonal changes
· Neck and shoulders – extensive stress
· Back – Nervous and/or digestive system problems
· Chest – Wrong diet
· Elbows – Poor blood circulation possibly caused by vitamin deficiency
· Stomach – Improper blood sugar levels
· Buttocks – Most likely such acne is caused by the wrong underwear. Try wearing breathable garments.
· Legs – Allergies or overly sensitive skin
Your Secret Arsenal: How To Get Rid of Acne
There are a million ways to battle acne. Some of them work, some of them don’t. Some offer short-term effects, others can help you forget about breakouts for years.
Your main goal is to deprive your body of the ingredients needed to make acne. If it doesn’t get at least one, you can win the battle.
Changing the way your body works is never easy. We’ve collected a few articles that can help you do just that.
1. Watch Your Diet
2. How to Deal with Acne During Pregnancy
3. Medical Procedures and Skin Care Can Go A Long Way
This article is being written
4. When All Else Seems to Fail: Alternative Medicine
5. Change Your Lifestyle and Wave Acne Goodbye
6. Essential Oils As Acne Enemies
A Smart Approach: Using Makeup and Skincare Products to Fight Acne
While you are using a variety of methods to deal with the acne from the inside, don’t forget about your skin. Getting rid of the dead skin cells can rob acne of the second most important ingredient.
There are thousands of skin care products on the market today so anyone can get lost. Below we’ve collected some useful articles that can improve your skin care to a point where acne will say goodbye.
If you have an important date coming up and the zit is still in place, you should know about a few smart ways to cover it up.
Makeup can be a great way to make a pimple invisible but it may also contribute to further pore clogging. Choosing the right cosmetics is your secret weapon against acne.
If you get lost looking at a huge variety of skincare products on store shelves or online, the below articles can help you make the right choice.
This article is being written
We all face acne problems at one point of our lives. Knowing how to deal with it can save you some time, money, and nerves. All you have to do is realize that acne is an enemy that you have plenty of weapons to fight. Don’t back out from the battle and you can get rid of acne in no time.